Wednesday 23 November 2011

Thoughts on a lonely day......


My heart is twitchy and I am petrified. A drop of tear silently rolls down my cheek  to fall on the ground. I bent down to pick up that tear knowing I have shed it for you. I don't want people to stamp on something which belongs to you. I cover my body where you have touched me, because i don't want your scent and warmth to fade away. I built a wall of love, hope, hate, aspiration and desire around my heart which once belonged to you because I don't want anybody invading it again. I lost the battle of love once and I have no intention of losing it twice.
I envy the moon, who is bright, loved and wanted by everyone. The stars surround her as she surveys the world. Her rays burn my skin, as I know that the object of my affection is watching her and she him. I desperately want to eclipse her sight but being an ignorant mortal I can not do that. So, slowly I walk away, broken more than before.

4 comments:

  1. Nice post! loved this post....
    I too do feel that way sometimes but used to handle in different way.....For me when I am blue,I used to stand out in fresh and cool night breeze with my best song at the tip of my tongue. so that makes me feel better....

    ReplyDelete